The AAPG Foundation’s Deana and Paul Strunk Military Veterans Scholarship Program (MVSP) is designed to promote the advancement of student veterans and/or dependents in educational geoscience programs at the undergraduate level. All applicants will be notified of award status on or before June 30, 2020.
To complete the application, be prepared to provide:
- Documentation of military service and/or military dependent status. Please redact private information.
- Official or unofficial transcripts.
- Proof of enrollment or acceptance for enrollment at U.S. accredited university or college.
- Description of financial need.
- A career goal statement (250-500 words).
- 1-3 letter(s) of recommendation.
If selected for a scholarship, you may be asked for documentation to support the data you provide. Likewise, all correspondence and award agreements will be generated from the personal information submitted in this application. Please ensure all data is correct.